- Location: West Yorkshire
- Sector: ProductionOperations
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date:
- Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Required Skills:
Shift Production Manager
£30k-£35K + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this manufacturing business. Assisting the Production Manager you will take responsibility for ensuring achievement of plan and upholding quality and health and safety standards. To run the operations shift, through your team, ensuring the highest possible output at the lowest achievable cost and enable delivery to meet short and long term operational targets and objectives. The Shift Manager will achieve results with his operational team while ensuring that all activities regarding the working environment, staff and the production operation are in conformance with internal and external standards.
As a proven leader you will have the following…..
* Experience of managing people, A logical and clear thinking approach remaining calm under pressure.
* Effectively manage the team and encourage team performance through open and effective communication. Deliver a weekly briefing to team, and produce daily and monthly management reports
* Assist with training to ensure delivery against KPI’s, business and customer needs.
* Ability to identify and develop individuals within the teams to enhance performance
* Understanding of management by key performance indicators
* Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills.
Your main focus will be to effectively manage teams of people to ensure that the business plan is delivered on time and to a high standard, support the team coordinators in the resolutions of day to day issues and develop people and processes to drive constant improvement within their area.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref:BH1283D to or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 204 8581.
Atkinson Page is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.