- Location: North West England
- Sector: ProductionOperations
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date:
- Salary: £22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
- Required Skills:
Production Operator - 2 days, 2 nights; 4 off
£23,000 + Benefits
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Shift Production Operator to join this established manufacturer.
You will be responsible for the operation of the converting line equipment in accordance with strict quality and productivity requirements, along with working in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintaining Housekeeping, Health & Safety and Quality Standards
* Complying with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), ensuring converting equipment is run at optimum performance at all times
* Completing hourly quality control checks, ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately and on time - reporting any non-compliance issues
* Ensuring all other production documentation is completely accurately at all times, raising any concerns or downtime to the Team Leader.
* Operating process equipment as the business requires and having sound operational knowledge including changeovers and simple machine error correction.
* Working in line with the production schedule, ensuring that product is produced to the correct specification and in line with customer requirements.
* Supporting continuous improvement activity as directed.
Self motivated and reliable, you will have previous Operator experience within manufacturing and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref: BH1310D - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job