- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Sector: Planning
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date:
- Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Required Skills:
c.£50,000 + Benefits
Due to continued growth, this dynamic and progressive food business is looking for a commercially aware professional to have specific responsibility for managing the day to day and longer term planning of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Generating plans which meet customer and inventory requirements at optimum cost and with minimal waste
* Providing long term plans for UK supply
* Working with the scheduling teams to identify any issues which will affect the short and long term supply and inventory plans
To be successful in this role, you should have previous planning experience within a food business. Confident, proactive and an excellent communicator, you will be able to liaise effectively with internal and external customers. Strong IT skills will be combined with the ability to develop new planning systems in line with changing business needs.
This is a challenging role giving you the opportunity to be at the hub of the business whilst continuing to build and develop the function.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref BH1133E - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581
Atkinson Page is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job